Born in Athens in 1961, I graduated with a BA and an MSc in Law from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Law School and practiced law for five years while freelancing as a copywriter.
That’s when I knew that I love visual communication business so I got involved in various related aspects ever since, such as account management, art direction, copywriting, human resources management and project management.
I have been Colibri's Creative Director since its formation in 1991.
In my career I have managed a variety of design and communication projects for companies and organizations such as:
- the British Council
- the National Theatre of Northern Greece
- the Black Sea Trade & Development Bank
- CEDEFOP (in European Directorate for Vocational Training)
- the organizations for promoting tourism in Thessaloniki, Halkidiki etc.
Some of Colibri ‘s clientele in these creative 25 years are:
- the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece
- Palirria food company exporting Mediterranean food
- Efthymiadis Agrotechnology Group
- the Ioannina Tourism Committee
- Thessaloniki Convention Bureau
- the great cheesemakers of Kostarelos family and other tourism
- food and high technology companies and organizations.
My projects have been awarded with Greek Graphic Design and Illustration Award (EVGE), ERMIS Award and European Design Award.
I am frequently invited to professional conferences and galas to present my views and experiences on communication and design.